Hohner Automation is manufacturers of SSI singleturn absolute encoders. The SSI interface is the most industrial used output of all absolute encoders. The SSI is based on the RS-422 standard and it is a synchronous communication system.
- Diameters from Ø 36.5 mm to Ø 58 mm.
- Solid, semi-hollow and hollow shafts.
- Resolution up to 19 bits.
- Binary and Gray codes.
- Operating temperature ranges from -40°C to +105°C.
- Aluminum and zamac housings.
In the same way, you will find absolute encoders with other interfaces such as BiSS
at your disposal. On the other hand, we have accessories
such as flanges, couplings, connectors, angles, measuring wheels and bells to complement the installation of the encoder with the other machinery.
Go to product finder