Hohner’s BiSS singleturn absolute encoders allow a bidirectional digital connection and have been designed for maximum reliability, performance and safety. It is an open protocol interface with data rates of up to 10 MHz.
- Diameters from Ø 36.5 mm to Ø 58 mm.
- Solid, semi-hollow and hollow shafts.
- Resolution up to 19 bits.
- Shaft from 46 mm to 15 mm and conic 1:10.
- Protection class up to IP65.
- Operating temperature ranges from -40°C to +105°C.
As regards accessories
such as flanges, connectors, measuring wheels, couplings, pre-wiring, angles, bells and angles, you will find them on our website. In addition, we have available other interfaces for absolute encoders such as SSI
Go to product finder