At Hohner Automation we have a wide range of parallel singleturn absolute encoders at your disposal. Parallel absolute encoders require a “bit by bit” data output, that is, for each of the pulses they generate they need a pin.
- Diameters from Ø 6 mm to Ø 12 mm.
- Solid and semi-hollow shafts.
- Resolution up to 13 bits.
- Binary, Gray and BCD codes.
- NPN, Push-Pull and NPN Open Collector output signals.
- Operating temperature ranges from -10°C to +70°C.
We have at your disposal singleturn absolute encoders in different interfaces
such as analogue
. As well as accessories
for the correct operation with other machines, such as couplings, flanges, connectors, measuring wheels, bells and angles.
Go to product finder