At Hohner Automation we have defined a Corporate Social Responsibility and Sustainability strategy. In this way, we work on actions before society to contribute to sustainable development in the company and create an increasingly broad impact, multiplying our actions.
These are our commitments with our environment:
CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY POLICY AND BUSINESS CODE OF ETHICS
At HOHNER AUTOMATION, S.L. we have made a clear commitment to CSR: meeting the needs of our customers and other interested parties through the personal and professional development of our employees; and for this purpose considering and involving all interested parties in establishing a balance between Economic, Social, Environmental and Ethical issues.
Our CSR values are:
- To the State
- To be in strict compliance with our obligations as regards labour, tax, administrative, commercial and contractual matters according to applicable law.
- To provide accurate and timely information at the request of the Administration.
- To act ethically and with justice in the process of direct contracting, tenders and bids and rigorously comply with obligations arising from these dealings, with a total absence of attitudes that may promote corruption, bribery and/or any conflicts of interest.
- To give priority to an ethical attitude towards public servants (Public Administration) with a total absence of fraud and/or money laundering.
- Towards the community in general
- To collaborate in the participatory construction of an ethical culture. We understand business ethics to be the proper and reasonable moral attitude when making business decisions or actions, always within the applicable legal framework and with a total absence of attitudes that may promote corruption, bribery and/or any conflicts of interest.
- To contribute to socially just economic development in balance with the economic resources derived from its activities.
- To ensure the provision of goods and services of the highest quality, pursuing advances through continuous improvement.
- To comply with the conditions of quality and suitability of the services.
- To the employees
- To respect human dignity and the fundamental human rights of subordinates and colleagues.
- Not employing anyone who is below the legal working age and not using any type of forced or compulsory labour.
- The employees will have the right to association and collective bargaining.
- No discrimination of any kind will be permitted towards employees based on race, nationality, religion, disability, gender, sexual orientation, political affiliation or association.
- To ensure that employees receive a salary in accordance with the position held and the legislation in force, as well as with the hours worked.
- To promote their full development, training and welfare.
- To encourage promotion based on the merit of individuals work.
- To create decent working conditions.
- To promote the values of an ethical culture within the company.
- Towards the business community
- To work with loyalty, transparency and in good faith in commercial relationships with competitors, not using practices which go against free competition.
- To set up security and monitoring mechanisms to guarantee transparency in private contracting processes.
- To support the formation of a business community with ethical values, aware of its responsibility in the pursuit of social justice.
- To comply with the regulations governing intellectual property and ensure they are observed.
- To comply with legal and regulatory provisions applicable to the service performed.
- To comply with the regulations regarding the promotion of competition and restrictive business practices in domestic markets.
- Towards creditors and suppliers
- To provide accurate reports about the economic and financial situation of the company.
- To fully comply with legal and contractual obligations.
- To refrain from engaging in illegal or unethical acts to the detriment to others.
- To promote the creation of an ethical culture among creditors and suppliers.
- Towards the environment
- Within the technical and market possibilities, to use clean technologies which guarantee the conservation of the ecosystem and, therefore, to refrain from misusing products, processes and technologies which are known to have adverse effects on the environment, pledging that all our activities are done in a way that respects the environment.
- To adopt business practices for Sustainable Human Development.
- To earn ISO 14001 certification in the near future.
ED. 2ª 22/11/22
Protection of the environment and contribution to fight against climate change.
Encourage solidarity with fundamental human values for a better world.
Active and voluntary contribution to the social and economic improvement of society.