The SIN/COS singleturn are angular encoders with a high resolution of the SIN/COS encoder signal, allowing high levels of interpolation for better resolution and better position and speed control. Its output signals are continuous SIN and COS waves of 1 Vpp.
- Ø 58mm diameter.
- Solid, semi-hollow and hollow shafts.
- Resolution up to 19 bits.
- Shaft from 6 mm to 15 mm and conic 1:10.
- Protection class up to IP65.
- Operating temperature ranges from -40°C to +100°C.
Likewise, we have other singleturn absolute encoders
in different interfaces such as BiSS
. In the accessories section you can find accessories
for the encoders, such as flanges, measuring wheels, angles, couplings, bells and connectors.
Go to product finder