At Hohner we have a large number of parallel multiturn absolute encoders at your disposal. Parallel absolute encoders require a “bit by bit” data output, where each of the generated pulses requires a pin.
- Diameters from Ø 6 mm to Ø 12 mm.
- Solid and semi-hollow shafts.
- Resolution up to 24 bits.
- Binary, Gray and BCD codes.
- NPN, Push-Pull and NPN Open Collector output signals.
- Operating temperature ranges from -10°C to +70°C.
In addition, we have absolute encoders with different interfaces
such as SSI
ones. We also have accessories
to complete the correct accommodation of the encoders with the other machines, such as flanges, connectors, measuring wheels, angles, couplings and bells.
Go to product finder