Hohner Automation we are leaders in the design and manufacture of incremental encoders. We have a wide range of incremental encoders with solid shaft, blind hollow shaft and hollow shaft with different shaft sizes, connectors and couplings.
The incremental encoder generates pulses to determine speed, length and position. You will find many varieties of incremental encoder:
- Diameters from Ø 36.5 mm to Ø 160 mm.
- Resolutions from 1 to 65,536 pulses per turn.
- Operating temperature ranges from – 40 ° C to + 80 ° C.
- Shaft diameters from Ø 4 mm to Ø 42 mm.
- Optical and magnetic technology.
- Stainless steel, aluminum and plastic housings.
At Hohner Automation we are specialized in customizing encoders, do not hesitate to ask us for any special modifications. In addition, we have complementary accessories such as flanges, couplings, measuring wheels, support angles, connectors and pre-assembled cables.
Go to product finder