Quality, Safety, Occupational Health and Environment Policy
The Management of HOHNER AUTOMATION, .SL., A worldwide manufacturer of encoders, feels committed to a sustainable development at a global level within the sector in which it operates and that is why its main objective is to offer a product and a service that meets the needs and requirements of its customers, competitively and with the highest level of Quality, Safety, Occupational Health and respect for the Environment (hereinafter, SHEQ).
In order to respond effectively to the challenge that this entails, this SHEQ policy is present and integrated into all decisions and actions at all levels of the Company, as well as those of all its collaborators.
For the development of its SHEQ policy, HOHNER AUTOMATION, S.L. works according to an Integrated Management System documented and regularly verified for its suitability and effectiveness, based on the ISO 9001: 2015 and ISO 14001: 2015 Standards.
To achieve the objective of this SHEQ policy, HOHNER AUTOMATION, S.L. submits its activity to the following guidelines and commitments:
- Strictly comply with and consistently apply current legislation / regulation in all areas of action (labor, environment, etc.)
- Continuous improvement of our implemented GIS.
- Make investments destined, among other concepts, to the training of our staff, the technical improvement of the facilities and the provision of complementary resources, with the aim of being increasingly efficient, safe, ecological and competitive.
- Train and sensitize company staff in all areas related to quality, the environment, occupational health and safety and ensure the dissemination of this SHEQ policy so that everyone collaborates effectively in achieving the business objectives derived from the strategic Planning defined by the Management.
- Promote the corporate image of the company and the implementation of actions related to Corporate Social Responsibility (transparency, human rights, etc.)
- Have the appropriate organizational structure to achieve its quality and environmental objectives.
- Reduce non-quality costs, through a meticulous nonconformity analysis system that allows us to foresee future deviations, anticipating them by implementing corrective actions.
- Improve the integration of customer / supplier relationships.
- Ensure the protection of the information provided by our customers and suppliers according to current legislation.
- Ensure personal protection as well as the correct use of PPE in order to maintain a continuous objective of “0 occupational accidents”.
- Contribute to reducing the environmental impact of our activities as well as reducing the consumption of raw materials by promoting the recycling and reuse of materials (eg packaging, etc.)
- • Promote our policy in our supply chain by encouraging our suppliers and collaborators to work according to our SHEQ policy.