A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any website. Its usefulness is that the website is able to remember your visit when you return to browse this page. Cookies often store technical information, personal preferences, content personalization, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc.. The purpose of the cookie is to adapt the Web content to their profile and needs, without cookies the services offered by any site would be significantly diminished. To find more information about what cookies are, how stored, how to remove, disable, etc.., please be directed to this link.
Cookies used on this website
- Session cookies, to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. This allows to combat spam.
This web site uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies in order to produce statistics on the volume of traffic and visitors of this website. By using this web site you are consenting to the processing of data about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any rights in this regard must be done communicating directly with Google.
- Social Networks: Each social network uses its own cookies for you to click on buttons or type I Like or Share.
- _icl_current_language, _icl_visitor_lang_js and wpml_browser_redirect_test (WMPL): These cookies respond to the WPML multi-language plugin and are responsible for identifying the user’s browser language to determine the language to be displayed on the website.
Disabling or removing cookies
At any time you may exercise your right to disable or delete cookies from this website through the following link: Cookies Settings.
- Web browsers are responsible for storing tools and cookies from this site must carry out its right to removal or disabling them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can ensure the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by any of the above browsers.
- In some cases you will need to install the browser cookies to remember your decision not to accept them.
- In the case of cookies from Google Analytics, the company stores cookies on servers in the United States and agrees not to share it with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when required by law for this purpose. As Google does not save your IP address. Google Inc. is a company attached to the Safe Harbor Agreement ensures that all data transferred will be treated with a level of protection according to European standards. For information on using that Google gives to cookies we attach this other link.
- For any questions about this policy cookies please contact us through the contact section.